Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie Sludge
by Northern Life
This concoction marries the warm, comforting essence of spiced pumpkin with the vibrant vitality of green smoothie goodness
Serves 1 Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 small frozen banana
- 50g pumpkin puree (available tinned from most supermarkets)
- 40g watercress
- 40g baby spinach
- 60ml coconut milk
- 80ml unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- Add all ingredients to a blender or smoothie maker and blend on high until smooth. Scrape down sides to make sure everything is incorporated and pulse again.
- Taste and adjust flavour as needed, adding more almond milk if too thick.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to two days.
Treat yourself to a Spooky Salad Platter.
For other equally delicious but definitely less gruesome recipes visit www.watercress.co.uk.