by Karen Clark
A quick and easy hearty meal to warm you up on a cold day.
- 1kg potatoes (half an Aldi bag) peeled and chopped
- Approx the same in carrots chopped (I never peel carrots)
- 2 tins of tinned stewed steak
- vegetable stock cube
- Put potatoes and carrots in enough boiling water to cover.
- Add stock cube and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15/20 mins.
- Add the tinned steak, heat through and season to taste.
- Serve with red cabbage and beetroot and a big dollop of HP sauce.
NorthernLife Jan/Feb 24