Yorkshire Summer Quiz 2022
by Northern Life
SUMMER HAS ARRIVED AND AS TOURISTS FLOCK TO OUR BEAUTIFUL TOWNS AND COUNTRYSIDE, CRAVEN&VALLEY LIFE IS SEPARATING THE TRUE LOCALS FROM THE OFFCUMDENS WITH OUR YORKSHIRE QUIZ. CHECK YOUR ANSWERS HERE!
- To keep Scottish tribes out of Northern England
- Timothy Taylor’s
- Keighley and Worth Valley Railway
- Eric Pickles
- First and Second World Wars
- Salts Mill in Saltaire and Studley Royal Park and Ruins of Fountains Abbey in Ripon
- A term of endearment
- Christopher Ingham
- City of Bradford Metropolitan District
- What is wrong with you?
- Because the batter is cooked underneath spit-roast meat, to catch all the drippings
Craven&ValleyLife Summer 2022