Radish and Kale Frittata
by Northern Life
DELICIOUS, HEALTHY FOOD PERFECT FOR CELEBRATING EASTER
Now for some real rabbit food, packed with delicious veggies.
Serves: 4-6 Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 10 mins
- 200g new potatoes
- 100g kale
- 1 onion, sliced
- 200g radishes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 40g cheddar, grated
- Salad, to serve
- Preheat the grill on high.
- Slice the potatoes in half or keep whole if very small. Bring to the boil in a pan on a medium heat, and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes. In the last couple of minutes add the kale. Drain the potatoes and kale and set to one side.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat and add the onion and radishes. Season generously and fry for 8-10 minutes, until the radishes are golden, and the onion is soft. Remove the radishes from the pan and put to one side.
- Pour the potatoes and kale into the pan with the onion and radish mixture.
- Mix the eggs and cheese together in a jug and season well. Pour into the frying pan and top with the radishes. 6. Cook on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until starting to set.
- When the frittata has started to set, place the frying pan under the grill for a further 5 minutes.
- Slide the frittata out of the pan onto a large plate and serve with salad.
For more recipes and inspiration, visit loveradish.co.uk
ColneLife Spring 2022