A rare opportunity for a creatively driven and proactive media sales person to help with the growing demand for our print and digital products. Based at the Northern Life Centre in Colne, Loop publish award winning magazines such as NorthernLife, Family, ColneLife and CravenandValleyLife and due to further expansion we now require a new person to join the team.
We are looking for a strong track record of sales success, an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and genuine person with a passion for all thing media!
You must be hard working, creative, enthusiastic and ambitious. Excellent salary and bonus structure.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research potential and existing client needs and explain the benefits of buying advertising space in our popular regional publications
- Selling the digital benefits of our advertising online
- To maximise sales and achieve target
- Offer excellent customer service
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the industry
- Five GCSE A-C grades, including English and Maths
- A solid understanding of Excel, Word and digital/social media
We offer an excellent bonus package and pension scheme along with a happy and creative environment with like-minded folk.
To apply for this job email your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org