Will occupy the smallest of hands once all those presents have been unwrapped!
- At least 1 large red poinsettia (13 cm diameter pot)
- Clay pots of different sizes
- Different fabrics with festive patterns
- A handful of moss
- Colourful ribbons
- Pair of pliers
- Hot glue-gun
- First, glue the chosen fabric onto the clay pot using the glue gun. Any over-hanging fabric can be cut off.
- Wrap the colourful ribbons around the newly-wrapped pot and tie a decorative bow.
- Put the poinsettia into the clay pot and bed it in with moss. Afterwards, add some decorative twigs.
We have loads more poinsettia crafting inspiration.