A trickier one but perfect fit for today’s massive woodland trend
- 1 rectangle wooden board
- Red paint
- 1 red poinsettia (10 cm diameter pot)
- 1 red, self-extinguishing candle
- Adhesive tack
- Freezer bag
- Branches and leaves
- Paint brush
- Hot glue gun
- First, paint the wooden board red.
- Attach three balls of adhesive tack to the underside of the candle. Then press the candle to the board to fix it.
- Wrap the poinsettia with a freezer bag. This will protect the arrangement from leaking water. Afterwards, cover the pot completely with moss.
- Decorate the moss pot with different add-ons of your choice. There’s no limit to creativity!
- Fix the poinsettia to the wooden board using the hot glue gun.
- Cones, branches and leaves are glued between the poinsettia and the candle to make the arrangement flow.
We have loads more poinsettia crafting inspiration.