How to make a ‘Sweet Treats’ Christmas decoration
by Northern Life
A fun and festive make for kids and grown-ups alike
- A poinsettia bouquet from your local florist
- Two glass vases of the same shape but different sizes
- Boiled sweets
- Scissors (if necessary)
- Place of the smaller of the two vases inside the larger one.
- Fill the space between the two vases with colourful sweets. You can use any type of suitable boiled sweets or jelly beans.
- Fill the inner vase with water.
- Arrange the poinsettia bouquet in the inner vase.
We have loads more poinsettia crafting inspiration.