Faux snow for a frosty festive feeling
- 1 polystyrene dome
- Spray glue
- Artificial snow
- 1 set of battery operated fairy-lights
- 2-3 poinsettias in different colours (13 cm diameter pot)
- Compost, if necessary
- First, apply the spray glue to outside of the polystyrene dome.
- Cover the gluey polystyrene with artificial snow, shaking off any remainder.
- Fill the polystyrene bowl with compost. Next, take your poinsettias out of their pots and plant them in the snow bowl.
- Add extra sparkle by intertwining the fairy-lights among the poinsettia leaves.
We have loads more poinsettia crafting inspiration.