Plastic cups! Who’d have guessed it?
- Several clear plastic cups (big or small)
- 1 chain of battery operated fairy-lights
- Several mini-poinsettias of different varieties (6 cm diameter pot)
- A handful of moss
- Decorative pine cones
- Mini gold and silver Christmas baubles
- Hot glue-gun
- Stick the plastic cups together at the base using the glue gun until a large ball is formed.
- Insert the fairy-lights into the finished ball of plastic cups.
- Put a handful of wet moss into the base of the cups at the top of the ball. Then take the mini-poinsettias out of their pots and put them into the plastic cups, on top of the moss. Don’t forget to make sure the poinsettias are watered.
- Finally, add decorative embellishments like mini baubles, sisal and pine cones.
We have loads more poinsettia crafting inspiration.