An urban DIY décor idea.
- polystyrene dome
- Copper wire netting
- 3-4 red speckled or white poinsettias (or in your favourite colour, 10 cm diameter pot)
- Candle (to be melted down)
- A pair of pliers
- Paint brush
- First using the paint brush, apply the melted wax of the candle on the polystyrene dome.
- Next, cut the copper wire netting into shape around the dome using the pair of pliers. The wire can be used amply.
- Bend the copper wire into shape until it fits the shape of the dome. Give the copper wire netting a wintery look by creatively brushing some wax across it.
- Fill the newly wired dome with some compost and place the poinsettias in it.
We have loads more poinsettia crafting inspiration.