Go on… give your Christmas guests an icy reception!
- 2 big silicone or plastic bowls of different sizes
- 3-4 white and red speckled poinsettias or in your favourite colour (6 cm diameter pot)
- White berries
- White twigs
- Artificial snow
- Water for deep-freezing
- If necessary, commercially available compost
- First, fill the bigger bowl with water and place decorative bits and bobs like berries and twigs into the water. Place the second bowl on top and put the whole lot in the freezer overnight.
- Once the water has frozen, take the bowls out of the freezer and remove the upper bowl.
- Carefully remove the ice bowl from its mould.
- Take the mini-poinsettias out of their pots and put them into the ice bowl with some compost. Afterwards, scatter some artificial snow on top.
We have loads more poinsettia crafting inspiration.