Cheese Muffins with Sweetcorn and Spinach
by Northern Life
A savoury alternative to the picnic-perfect muffin
- 175g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150g pre-grated cheese
- 50g baby spinach, shredded
- 100g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 2 eggs
- 150g unsalted butter, melted
- 150ml milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Combine the flour, bicarbonate, cheese, spinach and sweetcorn in the mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, melted butter and milk and mix it all together.
- Divide the batter evenly into the muffin cases.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until risen and golden. Serve warm.
Thanks to FabFlour for the recipe.
NorthernLife July/Aug 23