Moretti Gran Tour events brings the UK’s finest street food together in a celebration of authentic Italian cuisine
On July 17th– 20th Manchester will have a chance to sample the best in Italian street food under one roof in a celebration of authentic Italian cuisine. Hosted by Birra Moretti, the Moretti Gran Tour cherry picks the key names in the UK street food movement to offer an unrivalled taste of Italian culture.
Tickets cost £10 from http://moretti-gran-tour.designmynight.com/ and include a Birra Moretti along with two plates of food, a traditional coffee and a Gelato as well as access to all master classes and music provided by Warehouse Project resident DJs Now Wave DJs and Will Tram
Held in Old Granada Studios, Manchester, premium street vendors will serve quality signature dishes from different regions of the country, from Sicilian Arancini Ragù to Torta Fritta from Emilia Romagna, and transform Manchester into a traditional Italian street food market.
Following the success of Pizza in the Piazza and Italy Live, which saw the Piazza of Tuscan town of San Gimignano recreated in the heart of London and live-linked to the Italian town, premium Italian beer now brings a taste of Italy to Manchester. The light golden beer made in the traditional way that has remained almost unchanged since 1859. Birra Moretti uses a special blend of high quality hops that gives it a unique taste and fragrance, enhancing its perfectly balanced bitter taste.
James Woodman, Senior Brand Manager comments “We are really excited to be launching our first Italian Street Food pop up market in Manchester. Birra Moretti has long been associated with great beer, great food and great company, so we’re glad to have been able to build on our involvement in the street food explosion and bring together some of the best Italian regional cuisines in Manchester and create an authentic Italian cultural experience, complemented by the crisp refreshing taste of Birra Moretti”.
Food Vendors include Arancini Bros., Cheeky Italian, and Pasta E Basta, who be hosting demonstrations as well as tasting experiences. Entrants will also be treated to an introduction to Italian cuisine by the host, Joe Hurd, from award winning Italian Restaurant L’Anima, and founder of Italian food stall “Joey’s Anglo-Italian Good Eats”.
Terms & Conditions
- One winner will receive: One crate of Birra Moretti, and two VIP entries to the Moretti Gran Tour, which gives winners a wristband by the event host when they arrive at the venue to be redeemed against two Birra Moretti and unlimited plates of food, unlimited coffee and unlimited gelato. The wristband will also act as an identifier for re-entry to the event. Four runners up will receive: two VIP entry tickets to the Moretti Gran Tour, which gives winners a wristband by the event host when they arrive at the venue to be redeemed against two Birra Morettiand unlimited plates of food, unlimited coffee and unlimited gelato. Birra Moretti should be enjoyed responsibly – for more information, please visit drinkaware.co.uk. There will be a non-alcoholic alternative available if the winner does not drink alcohol
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The sponsor is Birra Moretti
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- The closing date is 10:00 16/07/2014
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Birra Moretti relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.