Apple Courgetti Salad With a Tahini Dressing
by Northern Life
Squeeze some goodness into your meal this summer with this delicious fruity recipe
Serves: 2 Prep: 15mins
- 1 JAZZ™ Apple
- 1 courgette
- A generous handful of rocket
- 3 tbsp of walnut roughly chopped
For the tahini dressing:
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp of white miso paste
- 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- Water to thin in as desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the tahini dressing simply mix together all the ingredients. I like to use a small whisk to avoid any lumps.
- Add the water gradually until you have reached the desired consistency.
- Add the chopped walnuts to a frying pan and toast them on a medium heat for a few minutes, tossing them from time to time until they start to turn golden brown.
- Spiralize the apple and the courgette.
- Transfer them to a large bowl and pour over the tahini dressing. Mix in the rocket. Serve straight away with the toasted walnuts.
Recipe from Jazz Apple
NorthernLife July/Aug 23