Thinking of giving your room a refresh for the new year? Enter our competition and you could transform it free of charge. One lucky winner will win the prize of two five-litre tins of Ceramic Matt paint in the colour of their choice from Colourtrend’s wide range of colours.
Colourtrend, part of the family-owned Irish paint manufacturer General Paints Group, was established 65 years ago, when Irishman Ronan O’Connor returned from the US and began to manufacture paint in an old famine workhouse in Celbridge, County Kildare, Ireland.
Ronan didn’t just want to put paint in Ireland, he wanted to put Ireland in paint, drawing inspiration from the hues of Ireland’s earth, sky and waters, to its wild flora and native fauna.
For over half a century, the Colourtrend range has grown and grown to include the elusive colours of the Irish landscape: simple and mysterious, everyday and precious. Today you’ll find your perfect colour among the vast range of over 1,500 colours; encapsulating the stunning to subtle, and the classic to contemporary.
From its humble beginnings, Colourtrend is now Ireland’s largest, 100% Irish-owned and operated, innovative paint company, offering 100% pure acrylic decorative paint that is designed to apply smoother and last longer.
Colourtrend’s superior Ceramic Matt product is a stain-resistant, washable interior paint with added ceramic microsphere technology – perfect for busy places where a matt finish is preferred.
Colourtrend collections are available across Ireland and the UK in over two hundred carefully selected independent paint retailers.
For further information, to see the full Colourtrend range or find your nearest Colourtrend stockist, visit: https://www.colourtrend.co.uk
Terms and conditions:
- The prize consists of 2x 5L (Ceramic Matt) worth £158
- The prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered
- The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners are also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize.
- The prize is not available in conjunction with any other Colourtrend offer
- ID will be required on collection of prize
- Only applies to Colourtrend Paint
- Competition applicants must be 18 years +
- This prize must be redeemed within 28 days of winning
- Winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 14 days of being notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to claim prize, Colourtrend reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- Store collection only, no delivery option
- Collection only from Johnstone’s Decorating Centre in Harrogate, Home Decorating Supplies in York, Harrison x Hargreaves in Yorkshire or Huddersfield Decorators Merchants in Huddersfield.
- End date of the competition – 16/02/2020
- Colourtrend reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.