A lovely gift for little ones to give to grannies and grandads
- 1 poinsettia (10 cm diameter pot) in pink or any colour of your choice
- 1 plant pot (12 cm diameter)
- 1 bag of single or multi-coloured cotton-wool balls
- Various wooden star decorations
- Silver wire
- Hot glue gun
- The cotton wool pot can be made very quickly. Just add dots of glue around the outside of the plant pot using the glue gun and one-by-one stick cotton-wool balls onto the glue spots leaving no space in between.
- Tie the wooden stars together using silver wire. Do this by winding the wire around each star and tying together behind each.
- The chain of wooden stars can then be decoratively arranged on the poinsettia and wrapped around the pot.
We have loads more poinsettia crafting inspiration.